June 04, 2003
Anyday, when I want a good cup of tea (cos i dun realli take coffee a lot), and have rather limited brain power to think about where to go for it, I head down to Coffee Club, Millenia Walk. Their Iced Passion Tea is quite safely, my all-time fave! As ironic as me, the name, i meant. hehe... Wenn prefers their Iced Earl Grey Tea. Earl Grey, very fragrant and very refreshing. I love the scent of bergamot, by the way. It's uplifting, apt for anytime of the day, any where in this potentially depressing world we live in. But, I still prize my Iced Passion over Iced Earl. And we, wenn and myself, both discovered Muddy Mud Pie! Cappucino and Choco ice-cream on a thick bed of cookie crust, topped with hot fudge. Mmmm, even for a non-choco lover like me, it's yummy!
Coffee Club is realli really quite different from Coffee Club Express oki! For those of you who can't seem to get it straight between these two and CBTL, please make an effort to clarify and decide your preference. To me, CC Express sells horrid drinks! True, it's still under CC, but the drinks are really, in the judgement of my tastebuds, quite horrid. but, oh! CBTL teas are equally horrid! hehe
The one time I remember most fondly about my afternoons at CC, Millenia Walk was once that I brought along a book to read. There, under the dim lighting wif cosy seats, i finished one whole book. N a waitress then offered to adjust the lighting to make it more conducive for me to read. Wonderful service.
But my fave CC outlet isn't the one at Millenia Walk. It was the one that used to be sitauted right in the mid of the shophouses along Singapore River, Boat Quay. That was my fave, still is. just that it's no longer there.
If, one day, you too are feelin bored and have nothing to do, ring me. We could go for a good cup of tea with a good book in hand. Or we could just look at how time flew past, how the things that we used to think matter so much did not matter no more. Ya, we could do that. Iced Passion for me, please. *smile*
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 03:14